Who would win in a fight?

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gabrielle's Klutziest Moments of the Schoolyear

You know what really bugs me? When people think they're better than someone else. No one is better than anyone. It doesn't matter your race, or religion, or beliefs, or what you do, or where you live....
We're all equal.
There's no reason to think you're superior to anyone else. Memento mori.

Sorry about that little rant there. I'm kinda cranky.
But to make up for it, I shall now name the top 5 things that Gabrielle has done to earn her a rep as a klutz.

5. I was in one of my school rooms and had to hurry so I could leave. I ran over to copy something really fast, and in my haste, I ended up running straight into a table and went sprawling across the floor. Of course, everyone happened to notice.

4. I was in the same room, but this time I wasn't even running. I was walking to the back of the room, and suddenly tripped over a teacher's laptop cord, which was, of course, connected to his laptop. Luckily, he ended up catching it before it smashed against the floor.

3. The same room AGAIN. (What is it about this room?) I was in Acting 1, and acting out a pantomime. Well, my pantomime involved me miming getting a tooth removed by having dynamite being lit in my mouth and being blown off a 3 1/2 foot table. I had practiced it several times successfully, but of course when I was ACTUALLY performing, I ended up landing on my knee, putting me in a knee brace for a couple weeks. For your information, I still get teased because of it.

2. I was in the lunchroom eating with my friends when they started teasing me by.....
Er, nevermind. But anyway, I ran out of the cafeteria claiming I needed a drink. In my hurry, I tripped UP the stairs, and landed on the corner of a step with both my knees. This was a couple weeks ago, and I still have bruises. Granted not all that many people saw.... Excluding the people around the steps. ...And my friends who were all watching me.

And now, for the moment y'all've (double apostrophes for the win!) been waiting for......


NUMBER ONE:
So lunchroom again. It's the end of lunch and most of the cafeteria has cleared out, excluding my friend and the still slightly full table right in front of mine. Since I'm feeling kinda happy, I decide to try to jump over the jumble of chairs clustered between my table and the one behind mine. Bad move. My foot catches on one of the chairs, and I face-plant on the table next to me. And of course my friend bursts out laughing. >.<

Well, how's that for a blog post? XD

Song of the Day: "Animal" -Neon Trees

Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!! It never fails to amaze me how embarrased you can get. (cough... pink zebra..... cough) LOL. You know we mean well. It's just SO easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny but that's just all too much klutziness. It's a bit sad.

    I hope that you don't end up doing a face-plant again anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, all a part of existing, I guess! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a klutz too. I've never done anything super klutzy in public though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We both are way /too/ klutzy, but those sound waaaaaaaaay funny XD

    ReplyDelete