Who would win in a fight?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Re-instatement of Stella Gabriella Malfoy

So everything seems right for right now.

Why, you may ask?

I haven't the slightest clue.

The world's just really looking up for me right now, the future looking bright. To quote the last stanza of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's "The Rainy Day":

Be still, sad heart and cease repining.
Behind the clouds, the sun is still shining.
Thy fate is the common fate of all.
Into each life, some rain must fall.
Some days must be dark and dreary.

After a rough couple months, I'm finally starting to feel really good again and loving myself for it.

And I've made some pretty darn good muffins (just ask the people near me in my history class.)

Productive Gabbi, signing out.

Song of the day: "Love Bug" -The Jonas Brothers (Once again, don't judge me!)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment