Who would win in a fight?

Monday, April 26, 2010

All About Me

Well it looks like i've been swept up in the 7 things tag too.
Thanks Gummy.
Here we go.

Name 7 things or people you can't live without:
1. God
2. Skillet
3. WWE (dont judge)
4. mi familia
5. the internet
6. my ipod
7. Sparknotes (or sparklers for that matter)

And now, the four people I will tag:
1. Sky
2. Adi
3. Rebel
4. Ragster
Name 7 things you love about yourself.

Now the other one.
Thanks again Gummy.

Name 7 things you would do if you could.
1. Get front row tickets to Wrestlemania XXVII
2. Have a Sparknotes convention
3. Turn Adam Lambert straight :-D
4. Stop all wars forever
5. Meet Logan Lerman <3
6. Get Nilla to stop hating me.
7. Date

And my four selections:
1. Ragster :-)
2. Rebel :-)
3. Adi :-)
4. Sky :-)
Name 7 places you would like to visit.

Now that that's finally over with, I can start with my real post.
This is a special post. Now that we're through with the awkward first and second posts, it's time for the not-as-awkward-as-the-first-two-yet-still-awkward-third-post!
But since 3 happens to be my lucky number, this post will be about getting to know me.
We'll start with the basics:
Name: Gabrielle
Age: 14
Favorite color(s): black, green, and yellow
Favorite food: mashed potatoes (yum!)
Favorite book: Uglies
Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice
Favorite TV show: Monday Night Raw
Favorite music group(s): Skillet and Adam Lambert
Favorite song: For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert
Favorite actor: Logan Lerman <3

Now for some less basic questions:
Favorite scent: citrus
Favorite Disney Movie: Mulan
Favorite quote: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. -FDR
Favorite season: winter
Favorite game: Apples to Apples
Favorite word: mellifluous
Favorite sparkler: I love each and every single sparkler alike. :-)

Ok, enough favorites for a while:
Current nail color? black
Manicure or Pedicure? Manicure
Drink or smoke? neither. Straight edge.
E-lationship? yes
Real relationship? no. Unless you count my boyfriend when I was 5. :-D
Glasses, contacts, or perfect vision? contacts
Sing in the shower? yes
Most played song on ipod? For Your Entertainment
Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter? Facebook
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Emmett, Team Dan, and Team Jacob's abs.

And last but certainly not least, Sparkler asked questions:
Have you ever been on a swim team? (Swimm3rDood) no
Are you excited for the World Cup? (Aditrs) um, that's soccer, right?
Dairy Queen or Coldstone? (Wakwy) definitely, Coldstone. They have better flavors.
Domino's or Papa John's? (Wakwy) Papa John's
What do you want to be when you grow up? (ApocolypseLord) an actress
Hippos or Rhinos? (ApocolypseLord) Hippos
What is your favorite style of architecture? (GoldieClayalee) um, Gothic?
Religion? (xXx_Dragon_Rider_xXx) Seventh-Day Adventist
Walk, bike, drive, or be driven? (xXx_Dragon_Rider_xXx) be driven. I'm lazy.

And I now have a picture of me on the side of my blog.

Edgey's Poem of the Day: Fire and Ice by Robert Frost
Edgey's Song of the Day: Your Love is my Drug by Ke$ha

Ciao! (I think I'm going to end every post with that)

10 comments:

  1. i wasnt the one who asked what you wanted to be when you grow up...i think it was ApocalypseLord

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to say that since I was little, my plans of world-taking-over when I grew up have not changed.

    And thanks for the tag xD I'll get right to that...ooh, wait, cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Bella's truck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ama oh whoops! i'll fix that asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire and Ice is my favourite poem EVER!! :D
    and- I might steal your questions for my post tomm. :D

    with your permission of course (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. much better.

    @neil i love that poem! and sure! go right ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had a boyfriend when you were 5? O_O I thought that was the age where the opposite gender carried cooties and you had to stay at least 50 feet away from each other!!!

    oh, and *sigh*. GASP. You tagged me twice, and I hate Pride and Prejudice, (english class will ruin any good book...) so I don't think we can be friends anymore edgey...:D Why does nilla hate you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. seven things you love about yourself:

    1. um...excuse me??
    2. huh? self-promotion? if I was good at that I'd have 500 bucks and six-flags passes by now.
    3. what?
    4. what.
    5. why do you keep staring at me?
    6. go away!
    7. RAWR. now will you go away?

    not tagging people.

    7 places you would like to visit

    1. The Grand Canyon
    2. New York
    3. Yellowstone
    4. The moon
    5. The Andromeda Galaxy
    6. The Orion Nebula
    7. Austin TX. ;D

    still not tagging people.

    ok? ok. good. glad to get that over with. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @sky: you don't want to visit me? no? *is offended*

    @edgey: you may have said you love all sparklers equally, but i know you love me most at heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGOMGOMGOMG?!?!

    GUESS WHAT?

    MY NAME IS ALSO GABRIELLE!

    AND I WOULD HAVE A SPARKLER CONVENTION IF I COULD!

    AND MY FAVOURITE WORD IS IN FACT MELLIFLUOUS!

    AND I LIKE CITRUS!

    hi clone O.o

    ReplyDelete