Who would win in a fight?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Randomness

Argh.
I STILL don't have time or concentration for a regular blog post so this one will be short.

So, I'd just like to say that my percentages are high enough to not have to go to school for the rest year. :-)

My parents, on the other hand, have other ideas.

GRRRR!

Today was a Melli/Gabbi night, which is where my sister and I hang out every Wednesday evening. We spent practically the whole time playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
If anyone has tips for getting through World 9, let me know.

Happy Birthday to my Aunt, whose age I am not allowed to tell you.

My condolences go out to Wakwy and Skandar.
Skandar, I hope you feel better!

Random, but I love Lady GaGa's new song, "Alejandro".

And lastly, thanks Kyle for inviting me to an e-banquet!
My dress.
Only we were thinking Midnight Blue for the color.
Thanks Mika for helping me choose a dress. :-)

Edgey's poem of the day: "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll
Edgey's song of the day: "Breakeven" by The Script

Ciao!

2 comments: