Who would win in a fight?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Life Is Average

I confess, I didn't have enough time or concentration to write a blog post today.
Instead, quotes from http://mylifeisaverage.com/.
Enjoy.


Today, my friend told me he found out there's a furniture store named "Sofa King Furniture Store". Guess what their motto is? "Where the prices are SOFA KING low!" MLIA.

AHAHAHAHA! Best slogan I have EVER seen!


It's amazing what kids know nowadays. Just now, while reading MLIA stories, I heard the tv. My brother was watching Codename Kids, and for some reason one of the kids said, "It's too hard. It wont fit through the whole! It's the wrong shape!" To my amazement, my brother, sick, said with a straight face, "That's what she said." My brother is four and a half years old.

I blame Hanini for the corruption of our youths.


Today, I was sitting at school reading MLIAs about the Google vs. Yahoo war. I decided to find out what "school is..." in this battle. According to yahoo, school is open. According to google, school is the fiery depths of hell used to frighten the small children into oblivion. I believe we have our winner. MLIA.

Google never lies. . .

Today i was in media communications class talking before the lesson started, when the teacher walked in he couldn't get our attention so he decided to try and do a cartwheel over a chair to get us to notice him. he did it, stumbled and fell into the door, through the door; and into the hall, landing on his face. It got our attention. MLIA

Would certainly get my attention.

Today I was walking into my kitchen to throw my pudding cup away. I opened up my silverwear drawer and put it inside...I don't know why. MLIA

Once, I put a box of uncooked spaghetti underneath the kitchen sink. After about two weeks of searching, we finally found them. Later my mom had me clean up the kitchen and I put the spaghetti back underneath the sink. Fail.


My roomates lit the couch on fire in our dormroom. When they realized they couldn't put it out they tossed the couch - on fire - out the second story window. The dean actually thanked them for their quick thinking avoiding the entire dorm catching on fire.

Sounds like great roommates . . . . .
And a great dean.


Today I was filling out College Applications. I was asked to list all the languages I speak. I said English, British, Canadian, and Australian. MLIA

I can speak all of those!

The other day my boyfriend and I were watching the movie Grease. While Danny and Sandy were singing Summer Lovin', he suddenly says "Wow...Danny and John Travolta look a lot alike!" MLIA

OMG they do!

I was looking at Gifts.com and came across a clock that runs away from you (on wheels) before you can turn it off so you have to get out of bed. I think this may be the smartest invention of all time. MLIA

I definitely need one. . . .

Today, my boyfriend gave me an early Valentine card. It was folded up on a peice of paper. When I opened it, all I saw was a math equation and the words, solve it. The equation was 2i<3 x 2u. I solved it and got i<3u. He's such a nerd. MLIA

AWWWWWW!

Today, I tried to pull a prank on my friend Libby. I told her she had Updock in her hair, expecting her to say "What's updock?" like Bugz Bunny. Instead, she kept saying "what's that?" until she evntually yelled "WHAT THE F*CK IS UPDOCK??". The room went silent, then one of my friends said "Whoa, Bugz Bunny got angry..." MLIA.

LMBO!

Today I was working at McDonalds and happened to walk passed the drive-thru window; five 18/19 y.o. boys had 'pulled up' in perfect formation of a car - 2 in the front, 3 in the back - but were not actually in a car. As the 'car' pulled up, I watched as the 'driver' put his 'handbrake' on, manually wind down the 'window' and begin his order. The guy who was at the window, and is extremely strict, told the boys he would not serve them because they were not in a car. The 'driver' then proceeded to wind up the window, change into reverse gear and reverse out of the drive-thru. The guy in the 'middle seat' even ducked so the driver could see behind him. The guys kept straight faces the entire escapade. I would have served them purely for their unforgettable entertainment, so thank you mystery boys, for making my day. :D MLIA

I SO wanna try that now!


Today in science, we were talking about forensics. I was curious about the developed technology and asked if there was a way to kill someone without leaving any traces of DNA. The entire class fell silent. I'm 4'11" and pretty much the tiniest person in my grade. Yet, by the end of the day, every one was pretty sure I was a serial murderer and was scared of me. MLIA

It’s always the short ones that are the most deadly. . .


Today I found out that when I was three years old I punched another kid in the face. My mom happened to be watching along with his mom. My mom started apologizing to the kid's mom and the woman said "Oh please. There happens to be a strong confident women here. I'm sure my boy was totally asking for it. She will go places." Thanks. And yes he did. He stole my stuffed Squirtle. MLIA.

What an awesome mom.

Today I was talking to my therapist about how I wanted to possibly start talking to a different one, she told me she would give me the number to her therapist. MLIA

What if the therapist’s therapist has a therapist?

Today, while waiting for my dad to have an epic WII Tennis battle, I decided to try playing with both remotes. After successfully completing two rounds I screamed, "This is Awesome! I'm playing with myself!" to my entire house. Nobody wanted to play after that. MLIA

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!

Again, I apologize for the lack of real blog today.
Edgey’s Poem of the Day: Nothing Gold Can Stay by Robert Frost
Edgey’s Song of the Day: “Brick by Boring Brick” by Paramore
Ciao!

8 comments:

  1. Still working on the font size and Italics.
    I'll try to fix it tomorrow; I just wanted it posted tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fine that it's not a real blog...it's still funny :)

    "Where the prices are SOFA KING low"
    it took me awhile to get that one...

    school is the fiery depths of hell used to frighten the small children into oblivion
    i totally agree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ 2i<6*2u - .... THIS MLIA IS FAKE!

    Or, it was made by an idiot.

    2i < 6*2u
    2i < 12 u
    i < 6u.....
    FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. *pokes above comment*
    um. what?!

    i do not corrupt random 4 year old kids! 14 year olds, maybe, but not 4 year olds! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic TWSS. And I think the languages person forgot to mention American.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was THIRTEEN when you corrupted me! Not 14, Pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ragster i noticed that. i fixed it for them. :-D

    @hanini sure. . . . .

    @adi ummm american IS english.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wii tennis one is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete