Who would win in a fight?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

:-(

*sigh*

Sorry, I'm kinda sad today.

My post that was supposed to be published on Sparknotes, never showed up.

I got to talk to Kyle today!
But no e-date.

"The Hunger Games" finally came in at the library.

Tomorrow is not only my last day of school, but my last day of being homeschooled.

So it turns out that my character in Mika's story is going to have a happy ending after all!

Only 5 more days until my other Sparknotes article is published.
Hopefully.

I LOVE the smell of my new deodorant.
Just sayin'.

Edgey's poem of the day: "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley
Edgey's song of the day: "In My Head" by Jason Derulo

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. your last day of school is tomorrow!? i dont get out until the 28th :(

    i love the hunger games :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't get out until mid-June...no fair!

    And edgey, they posted your article so late, like 11 at night! Do the Sparkeditors really work that late?!?! Whats your next one about? :D Looking forward to it! Perhaps I should actually try and send something in...

    ReplyDelete