Who would win in a fight?

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Even More Randomness

Hello again, friends.

This blog post, I have not the slightest clue what to say.

Uh. . . . . . . . .

*cough*

This is kinda awkward.

Well, only 4 more days till my first post comes out! I'll make sure to post the link.
The second one will be out the Monday after that.

I only have four more days of school, so yay me!
*claps hands like London Tipton*

Yes, I used to watch "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody".

I finished the first Percy Jackson book.
And then, I saw the first movie.
While watching it, two things crossed my mind.

1. Logan Lerman is a pretty bad actor.
2. He is also one of the hottest things to walk the face of the planet.

#2 trumps #1 any day.

Apparently the top baby names for 2009 were Isabella and Jacob.
Coincidence? I think not.

May 6th marked the one year anniversary of Dan's first Blogging Twilight post.
My favorite Dan quote:

Hey Isabelly,

I wrote this rap for you:

Promise not to die
And don't be a liar
I like to kill bears
'Cause I'm a vampire

Holla!

Later Hater,
Ed-weird

Congrats to my cousin for winning his baseball game yesterday.

Edgey's poem of the day: "Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day" by William Shakespeare
Edgey's song of the day: "Alejandro" by Lady GaGa

Happy Mother's Day!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. i say "yay me" a lot :) my sister likes Suite Life so i see it fairly often...

    ReplyDelete