Who would win in a fight?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SKILLET CONCERT!

*ahem*

Good news.

I WENT TO A SKILLET CONCERT!


And woke up the next morning with a headache and sore throat.
Oh well. That's the price of awesomeness.

But even better than the concert itself,
I GOT TO MEET SKILLET!!!!!!!
*screams like a fan girl*

John is soooooooo hot in person.


Here's the pic my sister and I took with them:



BEN SAID HE LIKED MY SCARF!
*dies of happiness*

Oh, and before I forget...
Jasmine, John said to tell you hi.

*waits for explosion*

I also got their latest album signed personally, and I'll put a pic up as soon as I figure out how.

The concert itself was amazing and they perform epically live.

I was lucky enough to have seats on the side and didn't have to worry about the dreaded mosh pit.

Thank goodness.

Edgey's poem of the day: "A Narrow Fellow In the Grass" by Emily Dickinson
Edgey's song of the day: "Rebirthing" by Skillet

Ciao!


5 comments:

  1. OMR, that's so cool! You're soooooo lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *is very jealous*

    :P :P :P

    but i still heart ya lol i'm glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i'm so jealous! *is jealous* that's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFREAKINGBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID HI!!! wonder if he remembered me...probs not. OMG THATS SO AWESOME!!! HI JOHN!!! AND KOREY!!!! AND BEN!!!!! AND JEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well ke$ha said she likes my beard.

    ReplyDelete