Who would win in a fight?

Monday, May 17, 2010

SOMEBODY CALL IX I I!

Sorry, I know it's been a while.

Well, good news!
My post finally came out at 11:20 P.M.!
And it has over 100 comments!
My other one is supposed to come out today and I'll put the link up next time I post.

My 8th grade graduation was yesterday and I got lots of money to spend at B&N!

I finished the Hunger Games!
But then I had a dream that all us Sparklers were forced into the Hunger Games.
I won, by the way. (I promise I didn't kill anybody!)

*yawn*
So tired today after that party.

I watched my 22 year old sister's copy of Hercules like 5 times this weekend.
SOMEBODY CALL IX I I!
I love that quote. :-)

I GOT MY FIRST LOGAN LERMAN POSTER!
And it is awesomesauce.

I had something else I was gonna say, but I completely forgot.

OH YEAH!
Sky and Kevin, if you guys are reading this (which you hopefully are), I want you to kiss.

It was Mika's birthday the other day, so happy belated birthday!

It was Logan's birthday a couple months ago, so also happy belated birthday!

And it will be Logan's birthday in a few months, so happy early birthday!

Edgey's poem of the day: "in Just" by e.e. cummings
Edgey's song of the day: "Misguided Ghosts" by Paramore

Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, his birthday was on January 19th, so it became REALLY illegal to be with Logan 2 days after I started liking him... *evil glare*

    ReplyDelete
  2. edgie, wow. *wants logan lerman poster* congrats on graduating 8th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt get money at my 8th grade graduation... *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, Edgey what is with you and us kissing?!

    Lol, congrats on the money and poster xD

    ReplyDelete